Labels

FRIENDSHIP



As long as we have memories , yesterday remains ; As long as we have hope ,tomorrow awaits. As long as we have friendship,each day is never a waste.

IndiBlogger - Where Indian Blogs Meet


About Me

My photo
chennai / Nagercoil, TN, India
jovial with boys ,avid traveler, wants to become a writer,

Sep 19, 2007

The email stories -1 .The Big Stealing-My underwear

This was my first mail ,with some content ,I sent to my friends while working in





-------- Original Message -------- Subject: The Big Stealing-My underwear Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:13:49 +0530 From: Karthika Petchinathan

Dear ALL, I am writing this to inform you about my underwear ,pink in colour which i have bought in a velachery shop during a rainy day. You may wonder why he build up such a huge story.Guys,I have a valid reason .

You all encounter the problem and use itch guard ,and you know why the product is being marketed.Obviously ,saravana has been awarded several times from the Itch card company and he and his former room mate , Mr.T.Arun ( MPL -FORD.. ) 8-) . Dont confuse with Henry Ford. This lanky lad is from Naranamangalam) shared a rapport while using the itch guard.

So, these guys are one of the many fugitives, whose underwear should be washed in all type of preventive liquids.This is the real conditions and everybody wants to safeguard their underwear from this baby faced rustic fellow. O:-) Today morning , this man who usually gets up 5.50 am and by the time he wakes all of us by switch on the light , ( by making hot water, wearing shoes- guys please understand we are living in a pathetic environment and of course you can not enter into the toilet after him.), has stolen my underwear.I have a great love on this particular pink colour ,since when you wear this '' you get assualted'' ..

I know saravana has a eye on my beautiful,slim jatti and today he took this.I am now wearing the yesterdays one. :-[
I request you all to instruct him, to buy a new one for me( i need the same colour-that is very important).
Please help me, Help me,me,eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
petchi

No comments:

Post a Comment