Labels

FRIENDSHIP



As long as we have memories , yesterday remains ; As long as we have hope ,tomorrow awaits. As long as we have friendship,each day is never a waste.

IndiBlogger - Where Indian Blogs Meet


About Me

My photo
chennai / Nagercoil, TN, India
jovial with boys ,avid traveler, wants to become a writer,

Jan 25, 2008

Breezy winds and some grazy times -1


Nathan , the punch line and the oil bath


Nathan, charted Accountant ,is my brother's friend .After some time we too gelled together.This was one of the unforgettable incident for both Nathan and me . Nathan asked me to post that fuuny incident.


After the two failed attempt in Civil service exams, in the year 2004, I was working in a small company. Nathan, at that time, successfully passed in the CA exams, was working in Aircel. .We shared a room in a Mansion at Royapettah.


After neatly dressed up, as a confidence building measure, everyday, in front of the mirror, I used to say the following lines,’’Karthi, you are good. See, today all the girls in the road will turn on you .Okay”.

On that day, after wearing the dress, I was having a coconut oil bottle in my hand and I tried to get the oil by pressing hardly. I was in front of the mirror. Nathan also besides me. I repeated the punch lines. Suddenly, the bottle cracked and I had a oil falls on my face..

This incident is a similar one to the comedy scene of Vadivelu, where, whenever he says ‘’ Oh God, why you made as so beautiful”, at that time the mirror cracks or something falls on him..

Nathan, always laugh when he calls on me reminding this one.
I stopped the punch lines afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment