Labels

FRIENDSHIP



As long as we have memories , yesterday remains ; As long as we have hope ,tomorrow awaits. As long as we have friendship,each day is never a waste.

IndiBlogger - Where Indian Blogs Meet


About Me

My photo
chennai / Nagercoil, TN, India
jovial with boys ,avid traveler, wants to become a writer,

Feb 21, 2009

Chinn..........



I don’t remember my first crush.

Late, while in college Anna kournikova was my pinup girl.

I remember, in second year, during the surprise visits of my parents to the hostel how madusudanan tried to cover the poster of her, which was right above my cot.

Couple of other crushes has passed in the mean time.

But now she is the one, like to all others, who strike us whenever she appears in TV/ magazines.

Long live … chin

No comments:

Post a Comment