Labels

FRIENDSHIP



As long as we have memories , yesterday remains ; As long as we have hope ,tomorrow awaits. As long as we have friendship,each day is never a waste.

IndiBlogger - Where Indian Blogs Meet


About Me

My photo
chennai / Nagercoil, TN, India
jovial with boys ,avid traveler, wants to become a writer,

Aug 8, 2009

Even sometimes I can’t lie


Even sometimes I can’t lie
After a long time, today I checked my blog..

The last five months were quite impressive.
A lot of things happened during these period. I lost my lap top. I shown the door to the guy, friend for 5 years from the room. We all concluded that he did it.

I could not type any posts in office time. Over phone chat with my girl take much of my night hours.

The happiest point here is the attitude of my life partner. She has broken all my first look views about her. And now, even sometimes I can’t Lie to her . All my past beenburied inside my heart. She discovered the truth that I don’t have much special characters and very easy to her crack.

Three more months remaining .We are waiting …………

No comments:

Post a Comment