Labels

FRIENDSHIP



As long as we have memories , yesterday remains ; As long as we have hope ,tomorrow awaits. As long as we have friendship,each day is never a waste.

IndiBlogger - Where Indian Blogs Meet


About Me

My photo
chennai / Nagercoil, TN, India
jovial with boys ,avid traveler, wants to become a writer,

Sep 30, 2008

இது யாருமே வராத tea கடை


இது யாருமே வராத tea கடை


Title -Courtesy -Nathan Pillai

One year over .I started blogging last sep. Years ago, I used to call Bali for writing official letters. He helped me a lot. After sometime, I have some inventory of emails, which I have sent to my friends, about us –our personal and professional updates.

I posted all the emails in this blog. The travel, personal things, MBA classes given some stories, true incidents and I started posting regularly

In the beginning , I called my friends to check my blog and asked them for the comments .When I realized , they have more works to do, I stopped my enthusiasm .

Sometimes I had the urge to write my experiences .Over the period, this blog became my diary, my friend.

As Nathan commented "இது யாருமே வராத tea கடை"


For the first year celebration, I want to thank my blog readers.




I thank others also, who mistakenly visit this blog

Regular Reader: Nathan Pillai




Occasional Reader :




.










Compulsary readers.



kathir,punnaivanam,rajasekar,balakrishnan





1 comment:

  1. Yaarum tea kadaikku varala na enna....atleast porachey varachey tea master ku oru "hi" sollarathukku neraya peru irukkanga....naanum oruthan...

    ReplyDelete