Labels

FRIENDSHIP



As long as we have memories , yesterday remains ; As long as we have hope ,tomorrow awaits. As long as we have friendship,each day is never a waste.

IndiBlogger - Where Indian Blogs Meet


About Me

My photo
chennai / Nagercoil, TN, India
jovial with boys ,avid traveler, wants to become a writer,

Oct 31, 2008

Lost in Transition


Lost in Transition

We don’t know how we are loosing our great good friends, with whom we had the unforgettable memories in the past.

One such Lost happened recently. Whatever the reason, the pages Muthukumar has written in my college life, don’t get fade.

2008/9/30 Pavithran P pavithran.p@gmail.com

7:08 PM me: r u alive ?


7:41 PM Pavithran: ya. i am how r u?


7:45 PM me: fine .. u ? pune?


7:46 PM Pavithran: ya

where r u?


7:47 PM me: Chennai. u?


7:48 PM Pavithran: tata technologies

7:49 PM me: s s... with vadivalagan and pattu.. right?


7:50 PM Pavithran: ya


7:51 PM so..how is life going


7:52 PM me: fine... same usual.
.

7:56 PM u knw muthukumar got married/ did he invited u


8:01 PM Pavithran: no da

this is a news for me


8:03 PM me: similarly i got this news. he didnt inform me. i dont knw. infact he knws my no.. shankarasubramainam told me


Pavithran: thats ok..forget it..man..

8:04 PM buddy got to go


me: s s.. i just felt ... since we had a good time

in the college


Pavithran: give me ur no.

8:05 PM hay

give me ur no.

8:06 PM me:

No comments:

Post a Comment